We know that the holidays are a time that families cherish and they often make plans to vacation together in the year ahead. To help make it even easier to plan a 4 Park Magic Ticket was recently announced for Walt Disney World® Resort which will go on sale beginning Jan. 18, 2019.
You will be able to purchase a four-day, 4-Park Magic Value Ticket for $85 per day (plus tax) for a total price of $340 (plus tax). The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one day of admission to Epcot®, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, for a total of four admissions over four separate days.
4-Park Magic Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Jan 18, 2019 at the Disney Reservation Centre.
4-Park Magic Tickets are seasonally priced for varied usage between Jan. 18 and Sept. 30, 2019, as follows:
- 4-Park Magic Value Ticket: Valid for admission Jan. 18-March 1, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $85 per day, plus tax ($340 total, plus tax)
- Child: $80 per day, plus tax ($320 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Select Ticket: Valid for admission March 2-March 14; March 27-April 9; April 27-May 27; and Aug. 19-Sept. 30, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $89 per day, plus tax ($356 total, plus tax)
- Child: $84 per day, plus tax ($336 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Summer Ticket: Valid for admission May 28-Aug. 18, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $95 per day, plus tax ($380 total, plus tax)
- Child: $90 per day, plus tax ($360 total, plus tax)
Note: 4-Park Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day; tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Higher-priced tickets are valid for use on dates with a lower price.
2019 will be a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World Resort, with new shows, parties, character experiences and more debuting at all four theme parks, starting Jan. 18, 2019:
- Anything can happen duringMickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. (Jan. 18-Sept. 30, 2019).
- Pixar pals will party with Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studiosduring the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” and Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land.
- To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Disney animated classic “The Lion King,” Rafiki and Timon will help you let your inner animal loose on the dance floor during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- As part of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week, providing more opportunities than ever for you to hear pairs of Disney on Broadway stars sing favourite tunes from award-winning productions. (Jan. 18-Feb. 25, 2019).